Get Rid of Anal Fistula permanently if living in Delhi



Due to chronic constipation and excessive straining while making bowel movements, at the age of 38, I experienced pain and swelling in my anal region. Initially, I ignored it and thought it might correct on its own. 

Little did I know, this condition proved to be far more worse than I thought. Within the next 3 or 4 days, I started facing bleeding during bowel movements and itching and redness in that area just grew more intense. Now, I started surfing online to find which disease I have been affected with. 

My symptoms were more or less similar to either piles, anal fistula or fissure. My wife got worried about me and told me to get some medical cure. I took every over the counter medicine and applied laxatives but to my I contacted a local doctor near me, who diagnosed my ailment as an anal fistula and followed his medical prescription. 

An anal fistula is basically a small channel which develops between skin near the anal region and the end of bowel. I took every medicine he gave me for 5 days, did warm tub or sitz bath twice a day for almost 10 to 15 minutes and applied the ointment given to me on the affected area. Although, the symptoms such as discomfort while sitting, redness and itching near and around the anal canal started reducing but they were not fully curing. 


I sought another doctor’s advice, who told me to receive an anal fistula surgery. Initially, I freaked out on the thought of those large cuts and the eternal stitch mark associated with the surgery. Because of the amount of blood loss and chances of spread of infection due to the surgery, I kept putting it off. But, the conditions worsened and the excruciating and intensifying pain along with bleeding forced me to get surgical treatment done. Upon the advice of my friend, I came across Pristyn Care. I booked an appointment and went to one of their clinics for anal fistula treatment in Delhi. 

Their doctor was very experienced and consulted me pretty well. He told me that unlike open surgery involving cuts, wounds and risk of recurrence, technological advancement in the medical field has led to the development of a new, modern and seamless laser surgical treatment. 

Instead of removing the affected tissue, laser energy emitting user probe is imbibed into the fistulous tract in order to destroy fistula epithelium and rectify the rest of the fistula channel or tract. It ensures no pain, blood loss and involves no cuts to be made on the body of patient. This information given by him brought me a great level of relief. I rejoiced on the thought of getting the surgery without getting any scars or stitch marks.

On the Day of Surgery

The day of surgery came, I was pretty anxious but my nervousness faded away on getting the best possible anal fistula surgery. I was very impressed by the services this healthcare facility. It provided me free pick up and drop facility and 24*7 a personal assistant was provided to assist me. 

Upon reaching the hospital in Delhi at the scheduled time, I did not have to wait for even 5 minutes. I was taken to the operation room and laser surgical treatment took place under general anaesthesia. I felt no significant pain and even the loss of blood was minimum. 

No cuts or incisions were made on my body, hence, I did not have to worry about any never going stitch marks. They even had an option of no cost EMI. Everybody knows how tough it can be to get that health insurance claim from your insurer due to the great burden of paperwork and terms and conditions applied. 

Nevertheless, Pristyn Care even helped with in getting my claim approved. Literally saying, on the day I didn’t have to anything except getting anaesthesia and receiving the surgery. What more, post- surgery, they kept me under examination for some time to see if I experience any sort of pain or not and then discharged me on the same day itself. 

Overall, my experience was pretty hassle-free. They took care of everything including keeping a separate hygienic and fully sanitized room ready for me right after my surgery along with good quality food.


After the Anal Fistula Laser Surgery

I felt a bit nausea and headache due to the anaesthesia given to me during the surgery but the effect faded within some time. The recovery time period for laser surgery was much quicker and easier than if I had got a fistulectomy or open surgery done. I did not feel much of pain after the surgery and recovered quite fast. Just after 2 to 3 days of rest, that too as a precautionary measure, I returned to my normal routine life. I did not get any other infection and now I am 42 years old, and fistula never occurred to me again. Hence, anyone can easily get rid of anal fistula permanently with a very low risk of recurrence in a pain-free manner. 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Nice post.....

    Experience the best cost of fistula laser treatment in Delhi NCR at the Center For Cure. Get a cost-effective treatment and get rid of your problem with the help of our experienced professionals.

    Click the links below for more information:

    circumcision laser surgery cost in Delhi NCR

    piles surgical treatment in Delhi NCR

    ReplyDelete